Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Unique Studio BN6 F Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wyliee, Mar 25, 2004.

1. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    I need to move this bass so I can pay for a new bass.

One of a kind Studio BN6.
    5 piece neck w/ macassar ebony fretboard
    Black/gold ceruse finish
    Older split pickups.
    Electronics have been customized with the addition of an Alembic filter. Two battery packs and a stomp box power supply are included.
    Hardshell case included too.

See:
    Pictures & info here

Asking price is $2,800.

2. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    Bump

3. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    Bump

Price drop to $2,700.

4. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    Doin' the bump and bumping the price down. $2,500.

5. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    I had the pleasure of playing this bass at Bass Quake last week. If you've ever wanted an F Bass, this is the one to get. The finish is awesome, the black and gold is beautiful! The electronics are just plain crazy, you can get almost any tone you can think of from it. It's very well balanced, F's tend to look a little big (I think) but they don't feel that way when you play it. It's lighter than you might think and wears very comfortably with no neck dive. It also has nice low action and plays real smooth. An excellent bass for a great price. If I didn't already have 2 custom Spectors being delivered next month I probably would have taken it.

Thanks for letting me check out your bass Wyliee! I hope you find a good home for it.

6. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    Thanks for the good words.

Friends, I need to move this bass. The WAF (wife acceptance factor)of recent purchases is definitely heading towards the negative end of the spectrum. At this point, I'd be happy to include ground shipping (insured).

There's got to be someone out there that just *needs* this bass!

7. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    I just looked at the pics. Those do not do this bass justice. It looks way better than that in person. You should take some new pics dude.

8. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    Last bump before going to the 'bay. Price drop to $2300, plus shipping. Pay no attention to the idiot playing the bass.

[​IMG]

9. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Ferndale MI.
    Artist: Xotic Basses/AccuGroove
    Another bump for ya!
    If it was 24 fret, it would be mine. I know it's silly, but if I get a 6 (and I priced a BN6 yesterday) I would want 24.
    Good luck!

10. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    Thanks Mike. It has gone to the big 'bay for mass consumption. My BIN price is even lower than what I was asking here. ::sigh::