1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Universal Audio Apollo Quad Firewire w/ Allegro FW800 pcie card & cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Furious_Man77, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Furious_Man77

Furious_Man77 Low frequencies since 1997

Jul 5, 2010
    Indiana
    Price:
    For Sale; an Apollo Quad Firewire Interface. Terrific condition, just the expected marks from being in a rack in my private, non-smoking music room. I am including the UA approved Sonnet Allegro FW800 pcie card and the firewire cable too as an extra to make setting up easy. I have the original box, accessory container, manual and shipping carton. Perfect working condition, I used it up until the day I pulled it from the rack (I went to an Apollo 8 w/thunderbolt). I am not including any optional plugins, but UA will provide the base package upon transfer of ownership to your account. Obviously, sold as is and you'll have to know how to install the pcie card into your machine if you need to use it. Cash or Paypal only, I can do a local pick up within reason, or shipping (just message me first and we'll work out the details). Thanks for looking!

Apollo1_1.jpg

Apollo2.jpg

2. Furious_Man77

Furious_Man77 Low frequencies since 1997

Jul 5, 2010
    Indiana
    Lower price bump

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021