University at Buffalo Bassplayers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Groovecenter, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Im at the University at Buffalo (SUNY). I use that website, and while browsing through the groups found a bassists group. I just wanted to post and see if any of those people are around...
  2. I know there are at least 2. I'm one of them, the founder/president.
  3. Do you show up to jam club with the warwick Corvette? I think it's a musicman single coil combo.
  4. haha, facebook, good stuff.
  5. malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    You guys take good care of my hometown, mmmmkay?

You guys ever get over to the Tralf? If I recall correctly, the music school is on the Amherst Campus, but if you ever got by the Main Street Campus, you're not too far from the original location of the Tralf. In the old Spyro Gyra days it was on Main Street, just a few doors south of Filmore / Parker. Right across from the drug store.

6. bannedwit

May 9, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    I am not on facebook but I went to UB to finish up my schooling and take the final 2 classes that I needed. Canisius College is where I graduated from however. They didnt offer the 2 classes I needed during the same semester but UB did so I went there.

PS the Tralf rocks. I am a fan of Pearl Street and their Trainwreck micro brews myself.
  7. When I lived in southern Ontario I played in/visited Buffalo quite a bit. I'd always go to check out Sammy Noto, especially when I knew Paul Zap was on the gig. Is he still around? Its been a long time...
  8. I got to UB too man :) I'm mostly a guitar player though, sorry. Just neat to see someone from right here posting.