SOLD Unloaded LDS Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mlwarriner, Oct 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Price:
    100-150
    Picked up a couple of TL-606 cabs and cannibalized the drivers from the LDS cabs for those. Now the cabs are sitting empty and need to get out of my space. Cabs are both in good to very good condition. The 1x15 is in better shape, but the 2-way cab only has a few nicks in the Duratex. 2-way cab has pop-out casters in it as well.

Both cabs have two Speakon inputs, no 1/4 inch.

Designed and built by Don Oatman at Low Down Sound. The 1x15 is designed to be the smallest functional cab for the Eminence KappaLite 3015 (non-LF version). The 2-way cab is only bigger enough to accommodate the addition of the midrange driver. I don't remember what the mid driver is, sorry, but it's a perfect match for the K-Lite and the cabinet.

1x15 cab is $100. 2-way cab is $150. Willing to ship at your expense, but would rather deal locally (within a couple of hours of Kansas City, MO). Might consider trades, just hit me up with your offer. lds_cabs_front.JPG

lds_cabs_back.JPG

Pics attached.

2. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    pm'd on the single 15

3. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    pay pal sent for the 1x5 cabinet.

thanks

LennyJ

4. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    1x15 cab sold, 2-way cab still available.

5. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2003
    St. Louis
    Does the remaining cab include the mid driver? Do you recall the weight fully loaded? Thanks!

6. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Everything is still there except the 15" driver. All wiring, controls, mid driver, etc.

Loaded weight was right around 35 or 37 pounds, I think.

7. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Other cab is gone. Thanks!!!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021