1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Unloading Some Pedals; Diamond, SolidgoldFX, TC Electronic, Fuzzhugger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by rickwick7600, Sep 18, 2018.

1. rickwick7600

rickwick7600 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Price:
    $80-$135
    Hey everyone. I'm keeping my pedal collection to a minimum while putting together a Nano setup, so naturally some have to go. Hopefully some of y'all will find these useful and reasonably priced. All of these are used with velcro on the back. Happy to answer any questions if I can.
    Prices include shipping to US lower 48

Diamond BCP-1 Compressor- $150 obo.
    SOLD
    Comes with power supply (got this second hand and it came with a foreign plug adapter, so I had to get a US plug converter), a reverse polarity 18v cord for your pedalboard supply, and the instruction booklet. Some signs of use, but in otherwise excellent condition.

SolidgoldFX Horizon Compressor Custom Shop finish - $125 SOLD
    I'll miss this comp. Great, simple features. The knobs are Compression, Attack and Volume. Nice and fat tone enhancement at lower comp and attack levels. I loved the "squish and swell" effect when comp and attack are all the way up. Excellent condition with just a small nick at the bottom.

Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom XS+ Fuzz Pedal - $135 obo SOLD
    Super fun fuzz pedal with cool features. This particular version is pretty hard to find, it seems. Excellent condition with just a few scuffs on the sides, but no blemishes on that sweeeeet graphic.

TC Electronic Corona Chorus - $70 obo
    Comes with original box. Still in great condition with very little signs of wear.
    IMG_0577.JPG

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018 at 7:07 PM
  2. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Lol! Is this a joke? Cuz it's hilarious

jmattis likes this.
  3. rickwick7600

rickwick7600 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Ummmm.... I wish it was a joke... but I can’t play it off as anything but pure humiliating stupidity. US/Canadian outlets are of course the same. I bought it second hand from someone who’s Reverb account indicated that they lived in Canada, but that's no excuse. I’m not sure where the original plug is from. Anyway, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I’ll correct my post... too late for my brain. Here’s a pic of what the supply looks like.
    87D55FC9-E4CD-4385-AA1B-8FCA11D0314A.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    jmattis likes this.
  4. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    pm and money sent

5. yobtaf

yobtaf

Nov 29, 2012
    apple valley