1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Unopened Gears of War for Xbox 360 & !!FREE!! NFS Underground PS2 **NFS SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by PhilRitter21, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhilRitter21

PhilRitter21

Apr 23, 2007
    Toledo Ohio
    SOLD!
    I received Gears of War for Christmas, but never got around to even opening it! The lowest price for a new copy that I could find online is like $50 and the best used was around $35 dollars.. That seems a bit crazy to me. $20 and its yours, including shipping. Money order is the preferred way.

SOLD
    **Given away to "patrickshofner"**
    Need for Speed: Underground for the PS2. Not sure when I got this, but I found it still in its original wrapping! First person who can promise me that theyll play it (and not turn around and sell it) can have it for free. Ill even ship it.

2. PhilRitter21

PhilRitter21

Apr 23, 2007
    Toledo Ohio
    Bump for Gears of War

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.