Unreal Tournament 2003..er.. Tournament

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lesfleanut, Mar 7, 2003.

1. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    Hey, anyone got UT2k3 and up for a match? Somebody else will have to host it cause my firewall is an ass.

Heres the rules:

Game Type: Capture The Flag (CTF)

Mutators: Zoominstagib and Lowgrav

Server Name: Talkbass.com Fragfest

Password: thumb

So lets see how many peole have UT2k3 here that are up for this. Maybe we could set a time and date thats good for everyone.

Peace. :)
  2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I'd be up for it. An all bassist killing spree....makes sense.
  3. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    I don't have it, but my friend does. I will try to get to his computer for an all bassist killing spree. That would truly be a worty cause.
  4. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    Cool, anyone else up for it? Hopefully we can get like 10 people and have a nice CTF match.:)
  5. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    Oops, I need to be more carefull. I didnt mean to bump into this.:D
  6. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    You guys should try how much difference in frags it makes bassists vs. nameless bots or bassists vs. g**taristbots.

I'm taking bets. 2 to 1? 3 to 1? 5 to 1?
  7. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    I guess there isnt as many gamers here as I expected... How bout JT? I saw his PC specs and it was pimp. If he doesnt have UT2k3 I might have to beach slap him.:p :D

Maybe I could arrange a gtaforums vs talkbass CTF match since we seem to have a lack of players. If only we could find a few more players from here. :)
  8. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i'll play but i can't host anything.

and i don't find zoominstagib that much fun. low grav is lots of fun though.
  9. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    I love instagib with CTF. For best results though, you've got to play normal for about 4 or 5 hours first. Then you put on CTF and instagib. Everyone's so frazzled and hopped up on Mountain Dew. . .you've got the flag. . .almost home. . .BZZTT! AUUUUGGGGGHH!!

But seriously, I like the effect it has on CTF, you get VERY jumpy when you've got the flag.
  10. I'd be in for a standard UT game, as best as I can with a 56k connection. I haven't bothered with UT2K3, I don't think my Celery 766 w/ Geforce 2 is enough to get it up and running.