1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Unshielded Y adapter cable...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rob Mancini, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. Rob Mancini

    Rob Mancini Guest

    Feb 26, 2008
    Why can't I find one of these? I want to run a couple 8 ohm cabs in my vintage SVT and they only have single inputs, so I need a Y adapter to daisy chain them together. Can't find any, though. All I can find are shielded Y adapters. If I can't find unshielded, would it cause problems to use a shielded Y adapter cable? For those keeping score, it needs to be mono 1/4" male to mono 1/4" females.
  2. James Hart

    James Hart

    Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  3. 51m0n


    Jun 30, 2005
    Really all you need is 3 jack plugs and some heavy gauge mains cable. Anyone you know who has ever wielded a soldering iron will be able to get this sorted for you its trivial.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.