Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Unsolved Mysteries the TV show

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Aug 25, 2004.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Shows like this make me not want to turn the lights off at night.

3. MAJOR METAL

The background music can be a bit desturbing at night when you are alone. :bag:

4. shoot, Robert Stack scares the heck out of me.. he's gotta be what, 103, 105 years old by now?

5. I used to really dig that show when it was in its prime...(the first few seasons) Robert Stack was one spooky cool host dude. I wouldnt be surprised if he was behind some of the mysteries himself. :ninja:

6. MAJOR METAL

He died last year in his 90's.

7. invisiman

invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    And let's not forget he also did Ultra Magnus' voice in Transformer: The Movie. Don't ask how I know that. :bag:

8. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    That show scared the sheezy out of me. I used to watch it when I was 10, 11. Makes me shudder just thinking about it. Probably traumatized me.

9. I both loved and hated that show when I was younger. If I saw it now, my response would probably still be the same.
    See, I scare quite easily, but I like watching scary movies and the like. :ninja:

But then again, my brother got scared when we watched Army of Darkness the first time around on TV, so I can take solace in the fact that my older brother is a bigger wimp than I am. :D

10. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    he's proof that there are aliens on Earth

11. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

i used to watch it years ago. its pretty creepy when watching it at night and then he says the murderer is still somewhere out there and could be in your town, even about to kill you right now! if you have any information, please call 1-800-#######.

12. That was a weird show. One story would be something crazy like extraterrestrials raping people, and then the next story would just be some person getting kid-napped. If someone in your family had been kidnapped, would you go to these people who have a show where they do stories about extraterrestrials and ghosts? Would ANYBODY do that?

13. I only like the episodes with ghosts. Otherwise, I could care less... :ninja:

14. MAJOR METAL

Those reenactments were a classic part of that show.