Unwritten Law ELVA

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by kirbywrx, Jan 27, 2002.

1. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I was just wondering if anyone has the new Unwritten Law album Elva. Its meant to be really good.

What do you guys think of Unwritten Law all up? I think they are a good band who arent really punk, they are more grunge. Anyways what do you guys think of them?
  2. They're pretty big in San Diego, of course, and ELVA has been getting some airplay. One song is absolutely unrelated to punk music, and the other is nominal at best. Pretty good pop songs. I'm new in town, but talking to people around town, they say Unwritten Law sounds very different than they used to.
  3. I remember seeing UL back in the day, with SHJ opening. Seeing them up on stage they seemed really hardcore. Now they're off doing something else, I wasn't a big fan before, though their earlier stuff was pretty good. I doubt I'll bother checking out their new album. Scared of Chaka's got a new album out, they rule.
  4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    I think unwriten law is pretty cool.my bro has one of their cd's(i think its self-titled),one of my fav songs of all time is "teenage suicide" that song is awesome.the song "harmonics" or harmony or something is good too.To sum them up,i like some of their songs,but not all of em.