* * UPCOMING POLL -- an update!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Low8, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Hi, folks!

Thanks for all your entries for the best frontman/solo artist! The response to this thread has been fantastic! For anyone unaware who would like to get involved, search out my original post here in the Miscellaneous group. I posted it on Sunday afternoon.

When I put together the final poll in a week or so, I'll include as many of your artists as possible, certainly those who received multiple mentions. Currently I see close to 20 who received multiple shout-outs (five or more), so those will be on the final ballot for sure. I'm not sure what the max is for choices on a TalkBass poll but will do my best to include everyone that stands a shot at taking top prize.

Those frontmen/solo artists who have only been brought up once or twice -- it's gonna be tough to make the final cut. And there are some SERIOUSLY GREAT ones who fall into this category (ex. Bon Scott, Roger Daltrey, Geddy Lee, Scott Weiland, Lemmy, James Hetfield, Bruce Dickinson, Ozzy, Paul Stanley, Michael Hutchence). So chime in now to make sure yours makes the poll!

Cheers!

Low

2. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Regarding the best frontman/solo artist poll, what would you folks rather have:

1) Each voter gets one vote?

2) Each voter gets two votes?

3) Each voter gets three votes?

I know what I'm leaning toward... but am opening this up to majority rule.

Thanks!

3. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Any preferences on how many votes each person be able to cast in the final poll?

Going once...

Going twice...

4. Low8

Low8 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2014
    The final poll is currently open and available in the Miscellaneous forum here on TalkBass!

Go cast your vote in the final poll!!!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021