1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

UPDATE !! MEDICAL BILLS.. LETS DEAL!! PICS !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CTbass&birdsong, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Continuation from this thread.. :help: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400742 Several have found homes but ALL MUST GO (20+ basses) to take care of a mountain of a medical Bill!!!:eek: LETS TALK AND WOrk OUT A DEAL... STILL AVAILABLE Alembic brown Bass, Lecompte,8 string Carl Thompson, 6 string Warrior, Landing, Bilodeau #1 , Clarke Spellbinders and 8 Birdsongs...check out my profile!!! plus this link for some prices,, http://ctbass.birdsong.googlepages.com/forsale Some pics...
    b_war1.jpg

b_war2.jpg

b_war3.jpg b_spell1.jpg

b_spell2.jpg

b_spell3.jpg

b_spell4.jpg

b_spell5.jpg
    b_bird1.jpg

b_bird3.jpg

b_bird4.jpg

b_bird5.jpg

b_bird6.jpg

b_bird7.jpg
    b_jcalkin.jpg

b_sojing.jpg

some info on the Birdsongs Here is a copy of a PM to another inquiring about the Birdsongs..........
    (All my birdsongs are special creations and some have questioned my asking prices which really are below the original cost of these instruments ...the birdsongs are very special........Please read the news in this Link that Scott(owner) of birdsong wrote.. http://www.birdsongguitars.com/news.htm .................Here is a PM to another TBer that I sent prices to... all of my birdsongs are very unique with birdsong history... as for prices for my Birdsongs..and I may be willing to discuss any bass with you and maybe we can get the numbers to match for both of us,,,.. all my basses are unique custom builts and I can give you more history and details later if you wish...as far as reasonable prices , for mine.., Sadhana #1-2575,#13-2850, #20 -3400...My Cortobass #50-2750 (2nd Anniversary Bass) and Cortobass #100-3225 (3rd Anniversary Bass)....Cortofusion#2 2025, Mesquito#2-2050, HY5#2- 2550...the " Chopper"-2100...all of these are special builts that add to their collectibilty and are in mint condition and are meant to be players basses...hope this helps ,if interested ...give me a shout and I will be glad to talk with you... Ben
    :)

2. Health Update!! My Health has been improving,,,,I have found some products that have eliminated 2 medications, reduced my insulin over 50 % and reduced my neuropathy meds by 0ver 25%, so I am very positive!! these products also imprpve a variety of health issues from allerggies, ashma,energy, blood pressure, high cholesterol and many other ailments....if curious or interested PM me...have all your diabetic friends call me!! lets beat this disease!!! thanks to everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement !!!!

3. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    Awesome! Good to hear things are looking up, health-wise.

4. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I'd sell my soul for that Gretsch :(

5. :D:D

6. Spinal Tapper

Spinal Tapper

Nov 15, 2007
    Chicago
    BUMP for the CT with the crazy inlay - is that a coyfish??? :eek:

7. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    You wouldn't happen to accept souls as payment, do you?

8. No souls taken, but will work out reasonable payment plans on any of my basses... for those interested!!!:hyper:

9. dabber

dabber

Jan 22, 2001
    Florida
    Are you referring to Reliv? (saw the link)
    I'm Type I/Insulin dependent and I have totally felt an improvement after being on those products for a few months.

10. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
  11. :)

12. I have become a Independent Distributor for Reliv and can sell and ship their products to you !!!!!!:hyper:

13. Antti

Antti

Oct 26, 2007
    Finland
    Maybe one Sandhana for me???? (Maybe) Just kidding. I have been thinking to sell my Handmade J-bass but only thinking. If i'll sell it and that brown one is still there, maybe you could send it to me to Finland? Take care and I hope you all the best.

14. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    God I wish I could afford that Warrior thats sooooo sexy...

Good luck Ben and glad to hear your doing well.. I think a sudden burst of happiness is going to happen soon wink wink.. :)

15. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...won't Lucifer give you $2325 for it?...sheesh!...what a cheapskate!...

16. Lucifer has a thing about white basses...prefers red!!!:D

17. bootsy93

bootsy93

Mar 31, 2008
    Hello,
    I'm a fanatic of CT, what models do you have left, please?
    Great collection you have.
    In France, we have a great medic aid, at least with have that.
    Thank you.
    Fabrice

18. still available.. View attachment 87619 62494 CT...

View attachment 87620 only 1 0f 2 made in this style !!!