1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD UPDATE SKYLINE HOLLOWBODY PRICE CHANGE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bryanonbass, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryanonbass

bryanonbass

May 13, 2001
    Northern NJ
    UPDATE MAJOR PRICE DROP
    I spoke with Michael Dolan, one of the premier luthiers in the US (imho) and he said to sand down and refinish the neck would be 100.00 So Im knocking 100.00 off the price. Its not 825.00 This does NOT include shipping. The neck really isn't a big deal but if you wanted to get it refinished then im giving you the means to do it.
    Im taking a major hit on this, but whatever, its just money right.

Super high res photos of the bass are up at:
    www.bryanphil.com/lakland/hollow

excellent condition. only issue is some denting of sorts on the bass side of the neck, right around where the fingerboard meets the neck. Its a minor thing and doesn't affect playability or anything like that. Unless you wrap your thumb around the neck, you don't feel them at all.Its nothing bad, just giving full disclosure. The bass has normal players wear, slight finish scratches that are barely noticeable with the naked eye and only come out with the super close up shot and bright flash. Nothing major at all. This bass has been played but very little.

here is a super closeup to see for yourself.

closeup

tobacco burst, ~ 9lbs. hsc included.

run trades by me. Value on this is 925.00 for trades 825.00 in cash.
    I don't like jazz basses, so don't bother with offering those. Not into warwicks or similar.
    mostly interested in 4 strings, but 5 strings with 34" scale, narrow spacing and thin necks will be considered.
    Things I like:

yamaha had a cool 4 string active/passive pbass with passive tone control. I think it was the BB1200.

yamaha bb415 or 615
    ibanez SR1305
    G&L L-2000 (jazz neck)
    eastwood club bass
    all others considered.

View attachment 60602

2. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Awesome bass! Good luck with the sale...

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.