Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Update

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Well, we spent the last 3 days in the studio, and I have to say.....THE NEW STUFF SOUNDS GREAT!!!:D BTW, we're no longer on Arista. The guy that "discovered" us, Matt Serletic, severed ties with Arista, and guess what he's doing now?............. HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF VIRGIN!!! So, he took us with him, and now we're on Virgin! As for a release date, I have no idea, but we'll know in about 2 weeks or so, but so far, we've recorded 5 new songs. Just keeping my peeps up to date.

2. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Sweet...maybe made a good situation better!!!

Good on ya!!

3. so, you're all virgins now huh? ;)

seriously, that's pretty big. congratulations! :D

I'm NOT jealous!!!

4. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    hey woodchuck whats the name of your band. id buy the cd but right now all my money is going toward a new amp and my car. :(

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Thanks.
    The name of the band is El Pus. I'm sure I'll have some advance copies once it's done, but I don't know how many.

6. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    cool. what style of music do you play.

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Oh boy, let's see.... we basically run the gamut. Our songs range from hip-hop to punk to hard rock to funk to folk/blues to soul. We basically jump from genre to genre, because we have such diverse backgrounds. If yo go to www.elpus.com, you'd be able to hear some samples.

8. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    thats cool i like diversity.you web site says that the songs will be up soon so ill check back at a later date. peace;)