1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD upgraded classic vibe jazz bass ...mint... cheap!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pbass888, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbass888

pbass888 Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    New York, NY
    I am selling my mint condition heavily upgraded classic vibe squier jazz bass. I bot this here on TB this past summer and have literally used it once (I purchased a vintage jazz bass from john kallas) and the squier was a backup bass).

I have upgraded the pups to Dimarzio ultra jazz with creme cover. and put on dr fatbeam (45-105) guage strings. Since it has had less than 5 hours playing time by me I am including the description of the original tread with better pics for your review below.

I am moving across the country to a small nyc apt and scaling down all my equipement. This bass is in pristine condition and had it set up professionally when I purchased it.

original thread below

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-squier-classic-vibe-jazz-bass-w-quarter-pounders-779218/

I bot this for 235 and will sell it for $190 shipped and add the sd quarterpounder pups for an additional $25. I prefer the vintage sound of the ultra jazz pups.

The neck on this is in great shape. I have removed and sold the pick guard and ash tray cover pictured in the link above (see the pics below).

Only trade considered is for a boss db-90 plus some cash on your side.

Thanks for looking!!!

Attached Files:

2. pbass888

Jul 8, 2009
    New York, NY
    more pics (sorry for the lame photos) see original thread for better pics

Attached Files:

3. pbass888

Jul 8, 2009
    New York, NY
    more pics

Attached Files:

4. pbass888

Jul 8, 2009
    New York, NY
    more pics

Attached Files:

5. pbass888

Jul 8, 2009
    New York, NY
    sold pending payment...

6. silvertripper

silvertripper Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Very nice "look". Nice price too!

7. pbass888

Jul 8, 2009
    New York, NY
    Thank you slivertripper. Its a great bass and a wonderful neck. Squier is really doing fine in the jazz bass department (as good as some of my mia jazzes).

8. pbass888

Jul 8, 2009
    New York, NY
    sold to rumblefisher. Thank you very much sir. Bass is headed to new york!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.