1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Upgraded Fender Squier bass for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Syco_bass, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Price:
    $350
    Strings:
    I've got a really nice little Fender Squier bass for sale.

She plays exceptionally well with incredibly low action.
    - Here's a list of Upgrades
    - Hip shot products "Kick-Ass" bridge
    - Nordstrand "blade" P bass pickups
    - All new USA CTS tone circuite
    - Sadowski Style Knobs
    - New hand cut graphtech nut
    - Hipshot 3 groove string tree
    - flat wound strings

I've done all the work and gave it a complete setup including complete fret dress with fret leveling. I have personally been playing this bass at church for over 5 years. It is one of the best playing basses I've ever modified/played. I am selling this one and another 5 string (listed here on TB) to raise $$ for a 50th anniversary bass. (my 50th that is) LOL.......

I have not done anything with the tuners, but for about $125, I can install some USA Hipshot replacement tuners for you. I also have not done anything with the pickguard. If you like, I can have a custom pickguard made by WD music for around $60. You can also do these yourself if you like, or just play it as it is.

I am asking $350 plus shipping to anywhere in the world. I'll take Cryptocurrency, Paypal and USPS money orders only. Of course if you want to send me cash, I'll take that too. LOL.

Here are a few pics.
    GEDC0032_zpslemgqjtt.jpg
    GEDC0034_zpslujwiozl.jpg
    GEDC0033_zpsuv9usgqf.jpg
    GEDC0029_zpsribl8hen.jpg

hisdudeness likes this.
  2. Syco_bass

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Sorry about the blurry pics. I can't find my tripod. I'll try to take some better ones ASAP.

3. hisdudeness

hisdudeness Gold Supporting Member

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    This has pretty much all of the upgrades I want to make to my own Squier P...I don't suppose you're interested in any pedal trades + cash?

4. Syco_bass

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Sorry, not really interested in any "effects" pedals, but I would be interested in any pedal board type pre-amps. Aguilera/line 6/Sadowski, etc. Let me know what'cha got. Thanks.

5. Syco_bass

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    This one is "on hold" pending payment.
    Cheers.
    Rob.

6. Syco_bass

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Sold....

hisdudeness likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021