Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Upgraded Modulus Flea For Sale Or Trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Dec 18, 2004.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I just got this Modulus Flea in a trade, I love the sound and the feel but the finish is a little wild for my taste, anyway, here's the specs:

* Silver Flake finish.
    * Seymour Duncan MM style pickup.
    * Aguilar OBP-3 preamp.
    * EMG PA-2 gain boost installed.
    * Chrome hardware.
    * Gotoh D-tuner.
    * Gotoh tuners.
    * Dunlop straplocks with a leather strap.
    * Original Modulus Hard case.

There's 2 toggle switches installed on the bass, one for switching the fequency of the mids and one for the EMG gain booster from 1-20 db adjustable by a trimpot in the control cavity, the controls are: volume-mid-bass/treble stacked, boost and cut. The bass is in like new condition the only flaw is a small ding on the headstock other than that is perfect.
    Trades, well, I'm interested in a 4 or 5 trings bass of the same caliber, 5 stringers must have wide string spacing, what I really want is a Modulus Q4/5 with Barts (no green, pink, purple or any other girlish colors) or a good cash offer, the list price with all the upgrades is over $3500, feel free to ask any question, more pics available just ask.
    Happy Holidays!!!
    funkydanny@msn.com

Attached Files:

2. Danny R.

anybody in the "I don't want this plain looking Flea or Q4 bass I want a fancy Flea bass boat? ;)

Attached Files:

3. Danny R.

El Bumpo :ninja:

4. Danny R.

Here's some more pics. Jeremy I erased your email by mistake could you re send it?
    funkydanny@msn.com

Attached Files:

5. Danny R.

Last bump of the year, I'll trade it for a Q4 with Barts plus cash on my end depending on finish and condition, I'll also consider a Q5 with wide string spacing, this nice bass is going to the bay tomorrow so hurry up!!! :ninja:
    Happy new year everybody!!!!! :)