Upgraded Modulus Flea For Sale Or Trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danny R., Dec 18, 2004.

1. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I just got this Modulus Flea in a trade, I love the sound and the feel but the finish is a little wild for my taste, anyway, here's the specs:

* Silver Flake finish.
    * Seymour Duncan MM style pickup.
    * Aguilar OBP-3 preamp.
    * EMG PA-2 gain boost installed.
    * Chrome hardware.
    * Gotoh D-tuner.
    * Gotoh tuners.
    * Dunlop straplocks with a leather strap.
    * Original Modulus Hard case.

There's 2 toggle switches installed on the bass, one for switching the fequency of the mids and one for the EMG gain booster from 1-20 db adjustable by a trimpot in the control cavity, the controls are: volume-mid-bass/treble stacked, boost and cut. The bass is in like new condition the only flaw is a small ding on the headstock other than that is perfect.
    Trades, well, I'm interested in a 4 or 5 trings bass of the same caliber, 5 stringers must have wide string spacing, what I really want is a Modulus Q4/5 with Barts (no green, pink, purple or any other girlish colors) or a good cash offer, the list price with all the upgrades is over $3500, feel free to ask any question, more pics available just ask.
    Happy Holidays!!!
    funkydanny@msn.com

Attached Files:

2. Danny R.

anybody in the "I don't want this plain looking Flea or Q4 bass I want a fancy Flea bass boat? ;)

Attached Files:

3. Danny R.

El Bumpo :ninja:

4. Danny R.

Here's some more pics. Jeremy I erased your email by mistake could you re send it?
    funkydanny@msn.com

Attached Files:

5. Danny R.

Last bump of the year, I'll trade it for a Q4 with Barts plus cash on my end depending on finish and condition, I'll also consider a Q5 with wide string spacing, this nice bass is going to the bay tomorrow so hurry up!!! :ninja:
    Happy new year everybody!!!!! :)