Upgraded My Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AngryArgentine, Dec 26, 2001.

1. I just ordered all the parts to upgrade my bass. I got most of the stuff from BassNW. Great people over there. Anyway, It's a Midnight Wine Fender MIM Jazz Bass and I ordered:
    -J-Retro Preamp
    -Bartolini 9W4J
    -Black Pickguard
    -Schaller BML Tuners

Can't wait to have it all ready.
  2. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    That's a new bass right there!

Are you angry because of what's going on in your native country?
  3. So you heard about it? Well who hasn't. Front page everywhere. Damn government, they should all be killed, all the peronists. Damn corruption and they are all thiefs. Stealing from the country over and over again. And they are about to default which is terrible. The country is going downhill. Thank god my father took me out of there 11 years ago when he realized there was no future for his 4 kids in that country. Otherwise I'd still be there with probably no food to eat. Sometimes life is great and sometimes you get lucky. I am most thankful for being able to live in the US. I went back to Buenos Aires last May for the first time in 11 years, I had left when I was 4 and a half, I'm 15 now, and the city is so dirty, everything, trash everywhere, smog, it was terrible. The only good thing is the food...mmmmm. And of course visiting family. Oh well, anyhow, can't wait to play the bass.
  4. By the way, it already has a Leo Quann BadAss II Bridge.
  5. I have 9W4 pickups in my MIM Jazz Deluxe. I think you'll be pretty happy with them.

6. Well, I finally installed everything. I did it with my Technology prefessor and he soldered everything for me. The J-Retro+Bartolini 9W4J's sounds so great!!!!! The J-Retro adds so much versatility to the bass, I love it! This bass really rocks now. I'm going to go and play some more now.

P.S. Whoever complained about my signature, sorry "God Damn It" offended you, I took it off.