1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Upgraded Squier Classic Vibe 60's Precision in Sonic Blue with Old Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kevinpmajka, Jan 1, 2018.

1. kevinpmajka

kevinpmajka Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Tempe, AZ
    Price:
    Strings:
    It has a Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Pickup with installed. Also has the original pickup. The Bridge cover is included - might have the screws too. Someone screwed it down too far and it somewhat scratched the body.

It's a little noisy. I installed the SPB-1 and a couple of Bourns low friction pots and a new input jack - it needed the jack (switchcraft). It's noisy not sure why. I'm sure it's a simple fix, I'm just not great at electronics stuff. Did have to route the cavity to get them to fit better. It does have knobs. It has barely played Light Gauge D'addario Balanced Tension Rounds. No major biffs or dents.

Case is a basic generic and pretty used rectangle case. It's not pretty. I'm sure it's from the 90's. It will totally work for protecting the bass in transit, but it may not be the most attractive case.

Interested Trades: Good condition Fiesta Red Japanese Mustang Bass (Not the new P+J bass) - I would pay some cash above of course.

More pics coming. In pictures/in person this bass is a little surf green now - depends on the light. Not a bad thing!

I take paypal and will ship either UPS or Fedex or USPS included in the price to the lower 48.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018