1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Upgrades, Extras: Spector Legend 5 Classic, Passive Conversion, Orange

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Monterey Bay-ss, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Monterey Bay-ss

Monterey Bay-ss Supporting Member

Price:
    $434
    Strings:
    The distinctive look, feel, and sound of a Spector 5-string bass in an affordable package with some upgrades and extras:

4014B325-A095-422D-8252-A7A1B2F70DDF.

Lace Alumitone pickups installed; stock SSD pickups included

Passive conversion; rewired master volume/blend/neck tone (push-pull for coil split)/bridge tone (push-pull for coil split); original Tone Pump Jr preamp (no trim pot) included

Minor scrapes and dings on headstock (pictured), one tuning machine replaced, great overall condition

Schaller strap locks installed; original oversized buttons included

RightOn! Bassman vegan strap w/Spector Logo (tiny bit of solder on it, pictured; otherwise like new)

Like new Gator gig bag

Easily the best-looking, best-playing, most-comfortable instrument I have ever owned; as you might guess from the upgrades and extras, I thought this would be *the one* for me. So why am I selling? It turns out I’m a P bass guy, and that’s one thing this Spector doesn’t do.

If you need to know more, I check messages daily and will do my best to answer your questions.

Willing to trade locally for a 4-string Fender Precision of similar value. Willing to ship; PM to figure that out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019