Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Uploaded mp3's, have a listen!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by cliffburtonfan, Apr 9, 2004.

1. hey, just finished uploadin my bands mp3's to http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/leadcubemusic.htm

Have a listen, some feedback would really be appreciated but be warned, the first song is only a rough recording and hasnt been fully mixed yet. Also the second one features vocals from a singer who we recently departed with but u will get the idea!

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    First song's music is great, I really like it, it reminds me of earlier Metallica. The singer has potential but he needs to redo his vocals though, really sounds like James Hetfield in certain places.

Second song gave me a Sabbath/Metallica vibe. Same comments with the vocals, very good playing though.

I really liked these clips load, some more when you get a chance.

3. i will do, were actually recordin a new demo at the minute, hopefully soon enough ill add a few more!

glad u liked it, seems really hard to get vocals just right on recordins!

ill upload a few with guitar solos when i get a chance to let ya hear our lead guitarist

cheers for the feedback!

4. ok, uploaded a new song today, its called "Cut Me out" an its off our last demo, check it out! (If u could be bothered! hehe)
    :bassist:

5. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Very good playing I like how you fit a synth pedal into metal :D . Comments about the singer still stand, he just needs to redo his parts without that echo/delay effect, everyone else sounds great.

Cliff would be proud. :D