1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Upright Bass Player wanted for 2 to 3 week tour - Eastern US

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by Royce, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Royce

Royce

Feb 4, 2016
    We need an upright bass player that wants to go on the road with our acoustic band. We just released a CD and video and need to work to promote this. Tour will range from Florida to Great Lakes and will cover about 2 to 3 weeks of time. We're looking for a pro that can play and has a good ear because we won't have much time to practice together because of geographical restraints. You will get equal cut of all gigs and tips. We are looking for someone in the age group of 21 to 40 that is easy to work with. Tour will probably take place in late April. Hit me up with picture and sample.

paul tyner likes this.
  2. paul tyner

paul tyner

Mar 12, 2016
    I really wish I would have signed on earlier... Did you do the tour? Do you still need an upright bass player?? Im your guy! No really. Im easy to get along with. I have an extensive bluegrass background and have jammed and played with many of the greats when I was a kid actually. I have touring experience, recording (live and studio), national and international experience, television time, etc.
    My father, Dick Tyner was the top promoter here on the west coast for decades and I learned under him and I played and toured everywhere with him for years. I'm a very quick learner with the few songs or your originals that I am not familiar with and am willing to travel. Especially for under a month... thats practically a vacation!
    Dang I know I missed you but just by chance, if you still need someone who can easily pull the bass lines together for you, I am late... but I am here.
    Sincerely.

Paul Tyner
    paultyner@msn.com

Oh and if by chance you still are looking, I will then send you pics and a link to the latest show I played week before last.