1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Upright solo strings, used, wanted for test on NXT

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by panici_radoie, Oct 14, 2013.

1. panici_radoie

panici_radoie

Oct 13, 2013
    Toronto
    Hello everybody ! I have recently purchased a NXT electric bass and would like to try a set of upright bass solo tuning strings (F#-B-E-A), mostly for silent practice purpose. Since the price for a new solo set would be over 200$, I was thinking of trying a used set first, just to see the feeling and the sound, before investing the money. These strings have quite low tension in regular E-A-D-G tuning, so they should feel quite confortable. I've recently moved to Toronto, so I don't really know any bassists around, so in case there's anybody in the GTA area having a set of used solo strings (from a recent or a near future string replacement), I would be really interested.

2. I have a barely used set of Corelli 360TX solo strings for sale for $75 US and would be happy to ship to Toronto if you cover the extra postage costs.