1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Upside Down Bass Pictures?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bassmanbob, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Bassmanbob

Bassmanbob Supporting Member

I was just wondering. What's up with the upside down bass pictures? I see so many pictures at this website with right handed basses with the head stock on the left hand side of the picture or left handed basses with the head stock on the right hand side of the picture.

Do some of you guys look at maps upside down too?

I don't get it.

2. Meddle

Meddle

Jul 27, 2009
    Scotland
    Not everybody in the field of photography knows that much about musical instruments?

3. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Corollary: not everybody in the field of music knows that much about PhotoBucket.

What looks wrong to us shows up perfectly in Australia. Their toilets flush backwards, too.

Riis

4. Fresh Eddie

Fresh Eddie

Nov 13, 2008
    Maybe they want to recreate the experience of having it on a strap and tipping the face upwards?

:)

5. I think inverted photos are because they are taken from a webcam. Webcams often capture things backwards and I suppose people don't know how easy it is to just invert pics to be the right way.