1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Upton Hawkes Bass FS/ with extras

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by funkyfretless, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    hey guys,
    just got a new upright so i need money alas. i bought it in dec of 06. sounds great. has spirocores on it. had repair and set up work done to it by the cincinnati bass cellar. the shaped the fingerboard and sleeted a crack in it. the crack isn't bad at all, especially since it has been repaired.

sounds amazing... has a new nut.. ebony, not the rosewood one that was standard on it.

comes with a rev. solo I pu, a fishman full circle pu, and a howard core gig bag..(very sturdy).

will also throw in a bass bib from lemur and a meisel quiver.

the bass alone cost $2900 with extras. has the upgraded end pin, extended finger board, and had $400 setup done to it as well at cincinnati bass cellar.

will let it go for..... $2200. i live in huntsville, al. will drive a few hrs in any direction.

have any questions fill free to email me at evanhodgesmusic@hotmail.com or pm me.

will add some pics tonight or tomorrow.

evan

2. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    will sell extras separate as well.

fishman full circle: $140

upton rev I: $75

id just rather sell the bib and quiver with the bass but if interested i can make a price

peace,
    evan

3. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    price change for without pu's

4. Is this a laminate? Hybrid? Carved? Could you post pics?

Thanks,
    Roger

5. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    it a hybrid ill post some pics today...dont have a camera.... but i will find one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.