1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Upton Professor Deluxe Opus. 52

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by mybassandI, Dec 30, 2012.

1. mybassandI

mybassandI

Dec 30, 2012
    St. Louis
    Hey Guys! I am sad to say that i find myself in a pinch & currently have my UB Professor Deluxe "Garry Bass" up for grabs. I've been trying to sell her around the saint louis (mo) area but with most special instruments it takes a special buyer & it seems this town is lacking an owner fit to give her the love & care she deserves. Please Help me find her a new home as soon as possible!!! Will post Pix & answer any questions to anybody interested. Thanks everybody on TB!!! Low End For Life! :help:

2. Eric Hochberg

Eric Hochberg

Jul 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Well, place an ad in the classifieds here with price and pics and measurements.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021