Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Urgent question...need responses asap...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Grahams Groove, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 cabs? Is either one of the port configurations better than the other? Does one of these cabs have: better low end response, more punch, more definition, more power hnadling, better portability...any comments would be great, i am hoping to check them out tonight. And if it matters, i have a diesel 4x10 front ported...handles 600 watts...

Thanks
    Graham

2. Maybe i missed something, but what 2 cabs?

3. Haste makes waste. :D

Mike J.

4. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    man those are nice:rolleyes: :D

5. Absolutely! Sure can. One is one cab, the other is the other!

There. I hope that answers your question!

6. I spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure that one out.

7. LOL:rolleyes:

8. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    yes

9. I think you will be better off with the first cab you pictured.

That porting will get that sucker down to 20Hz. And the price is great. Go for it :confused:

10. yes yes, I am quite the idiot. I have the 2 pictures saved, but I obviously forgot to post them. On the otherhand, I did make a decision, and I bought a mesa 1x15 to complement my mesa 4x10 and carvin r1000...It's at my drummer's house right now, but I had a few minutes with her, and it sounds amazing...
    Now I'll show a picture....any comments now?

Not a great pic, but it's viewable...ill take some pictures of my full rig at practice this weekend. Man, it's weird at first, but I love the feeling of not being worthy of my stuff, cuz I have all the time in the world to grow into it!!!

11. Glad we could be of help. ;)

12. I like Red cabs, yellow cabs are to trendy.