Urgent question...need responses asap...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Grahams Groove, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Can anyone tell me the difference between these 2 cabs? Is either one of the port configurations better than the other? Does one of these cabs have: better low end response, more punch, more definition, more power hnadling, better portability...any comments would be great, i am hoping to check them out tonight. And if it matters, i have a diesel 4x10 front ported...handles 600 watts...

2. Maybe i missed something, but what 2 cabs?
  3. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
  4. Absolutely! Sure can. One is one cab, the other is the other!

There. I hope that answers your question!
  5. I spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure that one out.
  6. I think you will be better off with the first cab you pictured.

That porting will get that sucker down to 20Hz. And the price is great. Go for it :confused:
  7. yes yes, I am quite the idiot. I have the 2 pictures saved, but I obviously forgot to post them. On the otherhand, I did make a decision, and I bought a mesa 1x15 to complement my mesa 4x10 and carvin r1000...It's at my drummer's house right now, but I had a few minutes with her, and it sounds amazing...
    Now I'll show a picture....any comments now?

Not a great pic, but it's viewable...ill take some pictures of my full rig at practice this weekend. Man, it's weird at first, but I love the feeling of not being worthy of my stuff, cuz I have all the time in the world to grow into it!!!

8. Glad we could be of help. ;)
  9. I like Red cabs, yellow cabs are to trendy.