1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Urgent request

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by giantjerk, May 12, 2006.

1. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    I just landed a very last minute pickup gig for tonight. I have the set list covered except for two songs. Does any one have tab for:

The Way You Do The Things You Do

Second That Emotion

I've searched and cannot find anything.

Thanks,

Steve

2. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    if you must have a cheat sheet, why not search for the guitar chord changes? i'm guessing you'll be listening to the tunes today to get a better feel for them, so listen along while watching the chord changes on paper. that should give you a good enough feel for the line to bluff your way through it...and in all liklihood, it will open the door on figuring out the actual basslines. good luck!

grace under pressure is a golden virtue (and a rush album!)

3. You should be able to find the guitar chord changes on tab crawler - www.tabcrawler.com

I think both of these songs are in D - Smoky seemed to like that key

4. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    I have the the guitar tab that lists the chord changes. I can hear the song in my head but I don't have the ability to listen to the song today due to work and I don't have any time between the end of work and the start of the gig to do anything other than drive there and load in.

Basically my request is if someone has these two songs tabbed out I would appreciate a copy so that I have something in front of me, in addition to the chord changes and my memory to help me.

It's not a huge deal but I don't want to totally blow these two songs.