1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

URGENT - Tab needed: Me and Mrs Jones by Billy Paul

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by foudufafa, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Please help: Cant seem to find sheet or tab anywhere and I have an audition on Monday. Would any brave soul in this land have one readily shareable?

Thanks

2. inanimate_carb

inanimate_carb

Aug 11, 2016
    Anthony Jackson played bass on that tune and I looked at a few transcription sites that feature his stuff, but they don't have "Mrs. Jones". Virtually all the big AJ fans aren't going to do TAB. There's a few video Youtube playalongs that might help.

3. EarnestTBass

EarnestTBass

Feb 3, 2015
    Played the song at two gigs over the weekend. Billy Paul died in April a few day after Prince OD'd. Prince seemed to have gotten all of the attention.

I have a piano score, (the officially licensed commercial score) written by pianist that couldn't hear the difference between an Ab and Bb in the intro. He/she also missed a Cm walk up landing on G before the turn. But otherwise it's close.
    I will be glad to send what I have to an email address you may provide.

Sorry, I have no tab.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    MattZilla likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021