1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD US Lakland Bob Glaub P/J- 1.5" neck $1769

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Spiritfield, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    I'm not gigging regularly anymore and can't afford to keep all these great basses, so here's another up for sale.

Olympic white, rosewood board w/ the birdseye maple position markers. Very comfortable and balanced 9lbs 2oz. Low fast action, new set of Dunlop stainless rounds.This puppy GROWLS! Comes with factory brown G&G Tolex hard case (keys included!), pickup cover and two pickguards. A factory B/W/B pickguard without the holes for the cover (I don't use the covers); as well as the original "mint" pickguard that is drilled for the cover.

This has the Lindy Fralin P and J pickups and the controls are V/V/T. As mentioned, it has the slim 1.5" neck and it is quartersawn and has the graphite reinforcement rods. Best neck I've ever felt. I totally get why Lakland is famous for their US made necks.

The bass sounds fabulous. I'd rate this a 9.5 on a 10 scale for looks; and a 10+ for playability and sound! Not a mark or bump on the body or neck, just the slightest of rub marks on the very tip of the headstock- you have to really look to see 'em, and some playing marks on the pickguards.

SOLD shipped in the lower 48. USPS m.o. No trades please. US sales only.

IMG_5416.
    IMG_5408.
    IMG_5402.

More pics here: http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l137/DKWilkins2006/Oly white US Bob Glaub/

2. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    I've played this bass, and I have to say that it is fantastic. Someone will be very very happy with this bass.

3. dukeplaysbass

dukeplaysbass Supporting Member

Fut the whuck? I thought you were done sellin' stuff......

Bump for a very good guy. We've bought and sold several basses, prolly close to a dozen......

4. Wow, what a beaut. I wish I had the bread.

5. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    Graphic Designer: Lakland
    Me too!

6. What a lovely bass.
    Good luck with the sale.

7. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I wish I had money. Youre not interested in any trades are you?

8. Yeah, baby.

9. Got any pics with that mint guard?

10. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Not attached.. shoot me your e-mail and I'll take some with it laid over the black one. It looks sweet....

11. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Bump for a sweet bass!

12. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Oh man, it's back to haunt me. I wish I could swing it, this is a beauty and I'm sure it kills.

13. rightsidetin

rightsidetin

Sep 29, 2008
    Would you consider shipping to Canada?

14. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    I'll take it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.