1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

US Lakland P/J Bob Glaub - Like New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peabody, Sep 17, 2008.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have for sale a US Lakland P/J Bob Glaub bass. I just picked this bass up here on TB, but I'm finding it's a little too similar to my other US Glaub...not to mention I just came across a Sonic Blue Sadowsky that is calling my name.

This bass has a beautiful three tone sunburst finish, tort guard, a rosewood board with the jazz taper neck (1.5" nut) and it comes with the standard cream Lakland case. It is in almost perfect condition. I just installed a set of D'Addario Chromes and it plays and sounds like a dream. The only trades I may consider would be a Sadowsky UV70RW or a Lakland US Joe Osborn with a rosewood neck and MOP B&B.

Price is $1900 + shipping, payment via PayPal or a US Postal Money Order. Just PM me or shoot me an e-mail at peabody59@hotmail.com for a shipping quote, or if you have any additional questions.

IMG_0415.
    IMG_0412.

2. FunkyFrosty

FunkyFrosty

May 28, 2006
    Ontario
    Killer bass - I'm in the middle of another bass build otherwise "it would be MINE".

Good luck, luv those US Jazz Taper Glaubs.....

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    "Back" to the top....

IMG_0414.

4. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    (sigh) If I didn't already have one....

Nice Glaub :bassist:

5. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks for the compliment (and the bump)....

Why doesn't it surprise me you have one? I've seen some of the basses you've sold and there have been some pretty cool ones.

I can't believe you're selling your P-bass with the "A" neck. I've only come across a couple of the "A" neck P's with a rosewood board....very hard to come by. In fact, I finally got tired of trying to find one and that's why I had my other Glaub made. It shouldn't take you too long to sell it....

6. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    Trust me, it's not by choice.. Challenging economic times are kicking my butt :)

7. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Bump for a great grain and a nice P/J!!!!

8. Interested...let me see what kind of cash I can scrape up....

9. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Still available...

IMG_0416.

10. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    This bass is sold....

Thanks Sean!