Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

US Navy lesbian couple share first gay dockside kiss

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Marlat, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Source: BBC News - US Navy lesbian couple share first gay dockside kiss

:cool:

2. Register_To_Disable

3. mindbass

mindbass

Jan 12, 2010
    These girls are hot.

4. Strohsx

Strohsx

Aug 16, 2011
    If they were the stereo typical mid 90's combat boot shaved head more manly than a caveman hopped up on mammoth meat lesbian, this... would not be news.

22 years old eh? 10$ says in 8 years both are married to men and have 3 kids.

5. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    Lipstick Lesbians FTW!

6. Actually, yeah, it would still be news. This is a major shift in cultural norms. I am pretty sure that there are right-wing religio-conservative groups who are very upset about this, regardless of how *cute* the women look.

I am glad that these women are able to kiss the person they want to kiss after returning from a deployment.

7. lucas vigor

lucas vigor Banned

Sep 2, 2004
    Orange County, Ca,
    I have been banned for posting stuff FAR less inflammatory then this thread will be.

8. Not all of us are from the future, future cop. :rolleyes:

PS - you do know that it's against the rules to discuss banning/being banned right? ;)

9. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    Awesome. I, for one, support honesty.

10. ....just angling for their own 'reality tv show',....using the US military in the process.......

also,....having this photo made public,...they are assuring they'll never get demoted,...or passed over for a promotion,.....or it's a discrimination lawsuit.

clever.....

11. This shouldn't even be news. So two girls were caught on camera kissing. BFD! Once again the media is blowing something out of proportions.

12. BassChuck

BassChuck

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    As my ex-Navy friend says: It's only queer if you're tied to the pier.

13. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    Really?

14. pharmakon

pharmakon

Jun 15, 2010
    Florida
    Anyone catch the problem in this article?

As a former sailor, I am highly offended by this!

15. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San jose, Cal
  16. Classically, Army refers to a nations military. The Navy and Air Force being subsidiaries of that.

:p

17. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ
    +1

I'm all for it.

[​IMG]