1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

usa ampeg svt cl / almost mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jarrod cunningham, Sep 21, 2008.

1. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    its been in this flight case most of its life ... always since ive owned it . retubed last year by the original owner . made in the usa . case not included due to shipping . if you are fairly local and want the case , add 300 bucks .... packaged and shipped by ups for insurance purposes . tubes will be numbered and removed for safe transit ... more pics available monday by request .

EDITED :1075.00 . plus 100.00 for part of the shipping , ill pay the remainder of the shipping in the lower 48 states . anything overseas or out of the continental 48 will be at the buyers expense .....

07-29-08_1518.

2. 5bassman

5bassman

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    Bass trades?

3. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    PM sent ......

i really need cash to help purchase a spector , but a great trade may swing me ....

4. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    still up for grabs

5. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    BUMP ... LOWERED PRICE = FIRM !!!!

6. Jarrod, Make me a deal I can't resist. I was in GC today and heard this thing running through a 610HLF and I almost pooped myself.

7. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    pm sent

8. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    sold on ebay auction

9. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    would you happen to still have that case??

10. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    I thought this was a recent thread 8 months old. Time to close the thread?:bag: