1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

USA Ampeg SVT CL Head & Ampeg SVT 610HLF cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blackbird23005, Mar 20, 2009.

1. OK UPDATE

SVT CL 610HLF **$750** Save yourself some $$ for a cab in excelent conditon.

I sold the head but the cab is still available. Cab in Excelent conditon, local area sale only unless you arange shipping, I'm willing to drive 90 mile radius from Ricmhomd Va. if needed.

Attached Files:

2. bump, may also consider a SVT 4Pro +Cash.

3. Bump for New Pic's as you can see these things are clean and in excelent condition.

Attached Files:

4. Sorry I forgot to rotate the pic of the cab.:rollno:

Attached Files:

5. Thwing

Thwing

Sep 13, 2007
    Bossier City
    if i had the dough this would be mine fo sho!!! free bump

6. I see your selling the 6x10 ehh....i happen to have that PRO410HLF, maybe a possible swap?

7. Sorry, I really need the $$ Justin, I'm looking to pick up another Spector 4 banger. Sorry I missed your show the other night, I got your reminder but Crystal and I were both pretty spent and had to get up at 4:30 the other morning. I may already have the cab sold locally but still waiting on hearing back on it. I'll repost as soon as I know to update.

Thwing - Thanks for the bump, yea it's a sweet rig fo sho! Lots of fun! I wish I didn't have Bass Gas so I could keep it in the stable.

8. How much just for the cab? How far are you from Emporia, VA?

9. I'm about an hour from Emporia, we play at Destry's down there. If I'm splitting it up I need to get $800 for the cab, its in excelent condition and still under warianty. Please let me know asap if you're interested, I have somone here in Richmond that's possibly interested.

Thanks,

Jay

10. Cool, thanks...a little more than I can go right now...my dad is up in Emporia for work!

11. PM shot your way.

12. Still available, may be open to partial trades for other stuff, run it by me and we'll see.

13. Mojo-Man

Mojo-Man

Feb 11, 2003
    :cool:
    Bump for a great rig.
    I played this setup for years.
    Never let me down.

14. Ok folks, I'm having surgery on the 31st so I won't be able to do anything with if for a while after that so I'll just hang on to it if I don't get any interest in the next day or two. I would just rather see it being put to use but if not no biggie. Thanks for all the bumps and inquires so far. :D

Trade Items I may be interested in. :confused:

Spector basses of course, Ampeg SVT Tube DI, Gibson Thunderbird bass (maybe), Warwick Double Buck, MusicMan HH, possibly PA Equiptment amps, bottom cabs etc. If you have interest run it by me all I can say is yes or no. Willing to drive 100 miles but I do have a gig this Saturday night and will probably be tied up most of the day.

Possibly willing to ship but really prefer not to.

The best way to reach me is my work e-mail:

taylorjo@unos.org

Thanks!

Jay

15. One last shot Friday bump!

16. OK UPDATE

SVT CL 610HLF **$750** Save yourself some $$ for a cab in excelent conditon.

I sold the head but the cab is still available. Cab in Excelent conditon, local area sale only unless you arange shipping, I'm willing to drive 90 mile radius from Ricmhomd Va. if needed.

Still have the orginal box but if you want it I will need a heads up as it is currently being used as a home for Santa, Frost, Rudolph and some of his buds. :D

17. Monday bump!