1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD USA Customs Loaded body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BigBear77, Jan 7, 2019.

1. BigBear77

BigBear77 Supporting Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Price:
    1EC85788-EFD6-4C0D-AEE4-0A845FD5DC78.
    Would like to sell as is but will part body out: all prices include shipping

Klein Epic ‘58–$75
    Loaded Control plate and bridge $30
    Warmouth Tort guard—$40
    Body—$140

USA CUSTOMS loaded 2 piece ASH body. PBass body w/contours: PBass route, with a Tele bass control cavity. Finished in Antique Tobacco Amber.
    Klein Epic ‘58 pickups
    1958 Epic Series Precision Bass Pickup (P-Bass) - Klein Pickups
    Vintage 4 saddle bridge, Warmouth Tort pickguard. Orange drop Cap, Emerson Pro pots. Schaller strap locks (full set). Great condition, couple of errant pick marks between the pups and saddle (tried getting them in the pics) and some minor scratches below the saddles, should easily buff out.

$250 or BO shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019 at 2:27 PM
    flyingfinbar and blindrabbit like this.
  2. Pbass51

Pbass51

Thursday
    I'm liking it. The only other thing I'd like to know is the weight as I've got a bad back and heavy basses and don't get along well

3. BigBear77

BigBear77 Supporting Member

Aug 30, 2017
    I don’t have a scale. If I had to guess 4lbs.

4. Pbass51

Pbass51

Thursday
    If I get it I wouldn't need the pickup as I have a couple of them already. I'll let you know one way or the other on Monday. If someone commits to buy the entire list before then go ahead and sell. Is this the one you had the neck on, just curious?

5. Pbass51

Pbass51

Thursday
    I'm really sorry but something has come up and I don't have the ability to get this at this time. I'm very sorry!

6. butch2112

butch2112 Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Is this sold then?