1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

USA EBMM SUB5 and other items stolen in PDX

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by mikeldtl, Jul 1, 2018.

1. mikeldtl

mikeldtl

Oct 23, 2005
    Portland, OR
    PORTLAND, OR -

It pains me to say that my friends studio was subject to a burglary and some of my items were stolen along with much of his recording gear. The only instrument stolen from the studio was (of course) my Musicman SUB5 USA made 5-string in grey/silver with black pickguard. The control plate was changed out to a black one giving this instrument a fairly unique look. Under the pickguard on a piece of tape is my name, sadly I do not have a serial number associated but recall that this was a 2005 model. Other items include:

• Trace Elliot Boxer 30 bass amp with silver "mudflap" girl on grill
    • Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay serial 344346, from the early 80's
    • PROCO big box rat reissue
    And of course my bass! SUB_5_STOLEN.

I will be checking back here daily to see if I receive any leads, the other items stolen include an entire PedalTrain pedal board with mostly Electro Harmonix effects and a Korg VP-03. The above items listed are my personal possessions and I will do anything I can to get them back - but my hopes that the police will be able to recover my stuff are not very high.

Thank you for taking a look and keeping your eyes open in the Portland, OR area and surrounding states.
    -Michael