Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

USA Fender jazz

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RS, Aug 25, 2004.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    USA Fender Jazz

Alder body Aqua Marine Metallic finish/Maple neck, white pearloid pickguard
    9/10 condition, 4 string, 1999 model

I have played at least 2 dozen fender jazz basses over the last 5 or so years and this is easily the best one I've ever played. It has has been my main bass for the last 2 years. The slap tone is killer. The bottom end thump has alot of bass even without any eq. The top end snap is bright but not shrill. It plays so easy fingerstyle as well. The neck is superstable-I've never needed to adjust it and I live in temperate Ohio. In band context the natural tone of the bass sits in the mix so well- that's where it really shines.

No issues, supeficial player wear only, OHSC included and strung with brand new exilir nanoweb 105-45 strings. I am only selling because I have bills and I have a new number one bass, a VB jazz bass.

$575.00 Buyer pays shipping, no trades. References available. See pics below (the bass looks way better in person though). Great Color.

2. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    pics?

3. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Here's what I got...

Sorry! This page is unavailable.
    The page you were trying to visit is no longer accessible.

This usually occurs because:

* The album or photo was deleted by the owner.
    * You do not have permission to view this album, photo or web page.
    * The web address is misspelled or no longer valid.

4. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    pics work fine now. thanks. nice bass! :)

5. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Actually, it looks alot better in person. Despite using different lighting/flash, I can't seem to capture the true color. It is really a cool, very slightly metallic blueish green.

6. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Any takers at $575?