1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

USA Fender Strat - 1995-1996 - Wonderful Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by scootron, Mar 12, 2013.

1. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    I have to sell my #1 electric guitar, a USA Fender Strat. It is the "Blackie" look, with the black body, the white pickguard and he maple neck...absolutely beautiful, and in wonderful condition.

Fender says it is a 1995-1996. It has the 50th anniversary emblem on the headstock.

Mechanically and electronically, it works perfectly. There are a couple of small dents, neither of which can be seen from the front.

I'll get pics up asap. It's on ebay now, but I'd rather sell it here if possible.

$675 shipped CONUS. Paypal only.

USA quality, amazingly playable neck, fantastic tone. Every time I take it out of the case, it is in perfect tune, one of the marks of a truly great guitar.

Check my feedback...I've worked hard to build a reputation here, and I'm going to work hard to keep it.

Attached Files: