Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD USA G&L L2500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pickles, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    SOLD!

I've got more basses than I can justify keeping, and I'm going to get this one out of my mitts before I have a chance to form a relationship with it. Sick bass, somebody buy it quick before I change my mind again :help:

I need $880 shipped to the lower 48, I have lots of photos and sound clips (PM me your email addresses and I'll send them out). Bass is in great shape other than a couple small dings in the finish. Frets barely look played.

No trades unless its a bergantino 2x10.

2. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Go on and keep that 535!

:bag:

:D
    Seriously though, bump for a serious bass!!!:bassist:

3. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    I'm playing the 535 right now, and I'm gonna buy that Erykah Badu record :p ... sorry bro!

Seriously people ... I get cold feet on these sales ... better get that offer in soon :ninja:

4. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Man, I can understand cold feet on this one...Gorgeous top!

Dan

5. Wait...Hold on...nope, only got like half that much right now. But you and I both kno that I would buy that in a second if I had the money!

6. How about $400 down and weekly payments lol?

7. konfishily

konfishily

Jan 24, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    Beautiful bass, the lighting makes it look even better. Good luck on the sale

8. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Hey crazy, I could be open to something like that. If you're serious shoot me a PM with a proposed payment plan.

9. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.