1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD USA Hamer 4 string 2-tek Tuxedo black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by basstodave, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basstodave

basstodave

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    I have an excellent mid nineties Hamer made in the USA 4 string with the 2-tek bridge. Seymour Duncan Vintage jazz passive pickups V/V/T. It is strung with DR Black Beauties and comes with a G&G case in excellent condition.
    If you are a fan of these basses, I believe you will not find a better example. It is gorgeous. It has the smaller revised 2-tek bridge that Hamer started using in later production and it weighs in the 9.5 lb. range.
    Dunlop strap locks installed.
    $750 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. basstodave

basstodave

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    Not the best pics, sorry.

Attached Files:

3. basstodave

basstodave

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    A couple of new pics. I originally listed as mint, but I think excellent never gigged, never left the house but used is a better description.

4. basstodave

basstodave

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    I would possibly like an ESP vintage four made in Japan as trade if anyone has one.

5. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    bump. you have great taste in basses - I have several of these as well as the ESPs and they are all great!

6. basstodave

basstodave

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    Thanks JGR! :)

7. basstodave

basstodave

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    $650 for the bass paid in a no fee way and you pay the shipping cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.