Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

USA Hamer fretless 2-tek 4 string $550

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by basstodave, Oct 19, 2004.

1. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    Hello
    I have a mint tux black with matching headstock Hamer fretless 4 string with lines.
    It has the 2-tek bridge and ebony board with a hard coating applied. Ti flats, no wear whatsoever on the board. Low action and great tone with the SD vintage passive pups. Narrow 3 piece neck and dual action truss rod. No issues period. Everything works 100%.
    There is not a mark on it. OK I shouldn't call anything mint that hasn't left the luthier or production line yesterday but this is as close as it gets. With the matching black headstock and pearloid guard this is a stunning bass. Oh and it sounds and plays great, too!
    Ships in a heavy duty padded gigbag.
    Reason for sale. One is coming in so one has to go out.
    $550 includes shipping.
    Pics available to the serious. The pics are not great but I will make an effort to get a good camera for better pics if you are serious. If you are familiar with Hamer Cruisebasses trust me when I say this is a pristine example. I have many references and positive e-bay feedback. You will like it or ship it back.
    Thank you

2. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
    bump jump shoot

3. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    pm sent