USA Hamer fretless 2-tek 4 string $550

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by basstodave, Oct 19, 2004.

1. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    I have a mint tux black with matching headstock Hamer fretless 4 string with lines.
    It has the 2-tek bridge and ebony board with a hard coating applied. Ti flats, no wear whatsoever on the board. Low action and great tone with the SD vintage passive pups. Narrow 3 piece neck and dual action truss rod. No issues period. Everything works 100%.
    There is not a mark on it. OK I shouldn't call anything mint that hasn't left the luthier or production line yesterday but this is as close as it gets. With the matching black headstock and pearloid guard this is a stunning bass. Oh and it sounds and plays great, too!
    Ships in a heavy duty padded gigbag.
    Reason for sale. One is coming in so one has to go out.
    $550 includes shipping.
    Pics available to the serious. The pics are not great but I will make an effort to get a good camera for better pics if you are serious. If you are familiar with Hamer Cruisebasses trust me when I say this is a pristine example. I have many references and positive e-bay feedback. You will like it or ship it back.
    Thank you
  2. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
  3. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003