1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available USA Made Ampeg B-50R

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tom F, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Tom F

Tom F

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Price:
    Selling my USA made Ampeg B-50R combo. Killer sound. 50 watts and 12" speaker. Ampeg logo is mostly missing, and the input jack needs to be replaced (works if you push the cable to one side right now). Otherwise no issues.

Local deal only - not interested in trying to ship this. Open to trades, and sale price is a pretty firm $150.

B50R.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  2. Tom F

Tom F

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    Sunday morning bump. Also open for trades for whatever - looking for an Aguilar p bass pickup (open to others), a 10 hole p bass pickguard (any color), Aguilar pedals, Early 2000's Danelectro Hodad, or a Kala U bass, among others.

3. nofrontin

nofrontin

Jul 28, 2013
    Long Island
    If you're ever in Long Island I may have some stuff of interest to you...

4. Tom F

Tom F

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    And a 1, and a 2, and a 1, 2, 3, bump! Now with more pics.

image. image. image.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  5. ddbassGA

ddbassGA Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Athens, GA
    Interested. Where in NJ?

6. Tom F

Tom F

Apr 23, 2003
    Union County, NJ
    I live in Union County and work all the way at the northern tip of Bergen county. Or to look at it in a slightly more stereotypical Jersey way, anywhere from exit 117 to 172 on the parkway.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015