1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

USA Made ATA Bass Flight Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Quadzilla, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I have a flight case for dirt cheap. It's in need of new foam, but that's it. All latches and hinges are good. I even kept the original velvet liner. I'd prefer to sell locally if possible (Baltimore, MD area are surrounding).

There is also a place here in Baltimore that sells bulk foam (it's called "The House of Foam"), so you should be able to replace the foam for pretty cheap.

I'll take $50 cash for the case (that price is firm). Most cases of this caliber go for $300+ new. This is a U.S.A. made case (by FORGE) and not some junk import case.

I can also ship if you prefer. Hit me with a PM and your zip code and I can price shipping for you.

IMG_0670.gif

IMG_0672.gif

IMG_0669.gif

IMG_0668.gif

IMG_0675.gif

IMG_0673.gif

2. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    PM

3. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

no longer for sale. My teenage son has claimed it in exchange for a full days worth of work in my yard (which is needed)!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.