1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD USA Music Man SUB 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by NailDriver, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NailDriver

NailDriver

Dec 27, 2008
    WI
    I'm an idiot. I sold this recently, bought it back and now am missing the tone of jazz. Found one of those locally, so this one is going back on the block. Active electronics, a nick or two in the pics. Nothing major, and nothing you feel on the back of the neck. The pic of the back of the neck is a fine scratch.

If I don't sell it and the jazz I want sells, I still have this one. Not a bad bass to keep. So don't lowball me.

$425 shipped in a RoadRunner gig bag. I'll take it apart to ship. CONUS, Paypal.
    IMG_20130822_153209_933_zpsc339642f.

Link to an album of pics: http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/but_ch/slideshow/MMSUB

2. NailDriver

NailDriver

Dec 27, 2008
    WI
    Wow. Nothing?

3. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    If I hadn't just bought another SR4, I'd have bought this in a heartbeat. I LOVE the white SUBs.
    Someone will jump on this, don't sweat it. GLWTS!!!

4. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    Honestly man I would all over this like white on rice, but I can't sell my bass either! I'm blown away by the incredible stuff (for incredible prices) in the classifieds lately with no takers. I've never seen it like this around here!

5. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    I have the same bass and it's my main go-to.

6. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    another PM sent!

7. NailDriver

NailDriver

Dec 27, 2008
    WI
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.