1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD USA PEAVEY CIRRUS 4 BUBINGA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by retrosynth, Feb 6, 2016.

1. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
    Price:
    $750
    Strings:
    The USA Peavey Cirrus is possibly the best value ever in bass guitar history, in my humble opinion. This Peavey Cirrus 4 was handmade in the US Peavey custom shop factory. It is in outstanding condition with a perfect neck, ultra low action with no buzzing, no fret wear, perfect electronics and includes the original hardshell case. Bubinga top with Pau Ferro fretboard. There are no dings or nicks, aside from some shallow belt buckle depressions on the back which are hard to photograph. The hardware and the frets are shiny and beautiful. It was just professionally set up with a brand new set of genuine Peavey Cirrus strings. Includes the original Duncan strap locks. I own several USA Peavey basses and am trying to thin down. You won't be disappointed in this bass! Note that Peavey is reissuing the Cirrus, but it will not be made in the USA.

I sell a lot of basses on TB. They are not the cheapest, but they are some of the best. When you buy a bass from me it will be clean as a whistle, with electronics working at 100%, fresh batteries, new strings, and a perfect professional setup. It will be ready to play right out of the box with no "issues." Check out my stellar feedback! Free Shipping in the Continental USA! PM your email address and I will send a PayPal invoice.

Attached Files:

2. [skyraider]

[skyraider] Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I love my USA Cirrus 5. It is probably the most versatile bass I've ever owned, tone-wise. I love the playability and the appearance, too. These basses are a great value.

3. happychicken

happychicken

Jan 24, 2012
    Set up cirrus with new strings for 750? Nice! These basses are awesome! If I could do 35 scale I would own lots of them

4. ScarfFace

ScarfFace Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    I used to own one of these, and I miss it so much. GLWTS

5. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Very nice!