1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

USA Peavey FURY in bright red w/maple...."Precision Killer!"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MasterBass!, Dec 6, 2011.

1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Here is yet another Peavey USA Fury P-Bass killer. I seem to keep running into these as trades.

This is a '91-92 "Hand Crafted in USA" model in brilliant red, still nice and glossy, with a nearly wear-free gloss maple neck (1.5"). These necks are almost a clone of a Fender Geddy Lee in size, width and thickness...so if you like Geddys...snatch this up!! (did I just say snatch?)

Has just a few minimal nicks, none that even show up on the pics. Still has what looks like the orig pickguard with very little wear. It has what I am told are "brand new" Grover tuning machines installed...they really work well. The only issue is a marginal but operational tone pot...no noise or scratchiness, but it just doesn't change the tone a lot. The strings look and sound like new ones.

Anyway...looking at $325 SHIPPED in the hard case, or $275 SHIPPED in a gig bag...east coast. West coast bro's...add a couple bucks for additional shipping please.

2. MasterBass!

2 more:

3. MasterBass!

Just sold the HSC to one of my students...

$275 shipped free in a nice gig bag.

4. MasterBass!

*** ON HOLD ***

5. MasterBass!

Sold and heading to Tejhas in the am!!

Thanks Larry!!