1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD USA Peavey Millenium plus 4 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brent Arrowitz, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Price:
    trade
    Strings:
    i think this is a 2001 model as far as year goes...flame maple top,birdseye maple neck with matching headstock and abalone inlays,everything is in working order,currently set up with d'addario flatwounds with action low,missing the strap locks(got it that way)....its just too heavy for me and i really prefer neck through but i thought id give it a try,just wasnt my thang...im looking to trade for another usa made bass thats neck through,preferably peavey...id really like an 80s/early 90s sarzo bass or one of the unity dynabass models with the oval inlays,id be open to randy jackson models and cirrus too....not interested in other bolt on models...possibly interested in other neck through usa made basses or maybe japanese made ibanez...no made in korea,mexico,china etc. only interested in trading ......thanks! *only interested in other 4 stringers

image-1. image-2. image-3. image-4.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Relsom

Relsom Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    Hmmm....Millenniums aren't usually uncomfortably heavy. Maybe some others will disagree, but I think an early Sarzo is going to be somewhat hefty. Mine is about 9.5lbs. Heavier than I like and the body is bigish, but that neck.........ooooh.

petch likes this.
  3. yea,ive got an early 90s koa dyna bass and i LOVE the feel of that one and i know these millenniums have a great reputation and it feels great,sounds great but i just prefer the peavey neck-throughs,the over all feel of the neck and body is much more to my liking.The bass could be hurting my back cause its winter here and i broke it (my back not the bass)19 yrs ago so it dont take too kindly to the cold weather in regards to the heaviness.

4. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Very nice! :cool::bassist:

Brent Arrowitz likes this.
  5. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    These are fantastic basses.

Brent Arrowitz likes this.