1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD USA Peavey Millenium plus 4 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brent Arrowitz, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    made in USA...flame maple top with darkwood veneer on an alder body,bottom adjusting truss rod rotary/wheel for ease of adjustment,birdseye maple fretboard and neck with abalone inlays,neck is graphite reinforced,on board eq/pre amp,hip shot quadrajust bridge and hipshot tuners with drop d switch....this bass sounds badass,like john entwistle or something like that,capable of sounding like an alembic or status,im open to trades for other USA made 4 strings,also open to japanese made ibanez models,otherwise its cash only,no exceptions...i would really prefer to sell locally if possible but i will ship if the buyer pays for shipping,will not ship outside north america...thank you for looking :) OHSC included!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    ShenmueTacos likes this.
  2. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Wow beautiful

Brent Arrowitz likes this.
  3. warrplayer

warrplayer

Apr 16, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    What's up with the knobs? do you have the originals?

4. i do have the original knobs

5. Relsom

Relsom Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2013
    The Old Dominion
    Man, I couldn't resist. While the body color is cool and unique, what sold me was that the neck has just enough figuring to be interesting with out being too busy like my black one.......and I'm a sucker for those abalone dots.
    Slush fund for another ExFactor is getting thinner and thinner..........
    Hawk.....I might be open for a straight sale on that Sarzo if you're watching.

xhawk5 likes this.