Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

USA Peavey Tiger Eye (MUST SEE PICS) Millennium Plus w Drop D Tuner and OHSC!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

**SOLD** to bottomdweller70 (thanks! :smug: )

NO TRADES (Need $$$) Thanks!
    Selling my mint Peavey Millennium 4 Plus. It's got the same EQ as the Cirrus and built in the same USA shop as the Cirrus. It's in new condition and is the Plus model (the highest option USA Millennium made, period). Has hipshot tuners with hipshot drop D tuner installed at the factory. Hipshot bridge, etc. 18v pre-amp with stacked humbucking J pickups (no J hum but still has the J tone!!!). This is a $1400+ bass new. $450 + ship and it's yours!!! I was selling my Cirrus, but it just suits me more than the Mill. I JUST installed brand new Ken Smith nickle rounds (bass burners). I also just install a brand new set of Dunlop strap locks on it. Pluses were supposed to come from the factory with them, but this did not for whatever reason. I am including the part that goes on your strap also. Now come grab it!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Quadzilla

I also have the original manual, tools, hang tags, even the fricken "Peavey" batteries that were not used. Specs are here--> http://www.noretron.fi/sendfile.php...77&PHPSESSID=c2139dc0fbec574c9f58726063a1f960

Neck construction: Eastern maple neck, graphite reinforeced. Pau Ferro fingerboard 8" radius w/ maple position markers
    Ultra Satin finish on maple neck and maple fingerboard
    35" 21 fret neck
    Reduced mass "mini" bass machine heads, with D-tuner on 4 plus model (yeah!)
    Two internally active J style pickups
    On-board active 3-band EQ with bass boost/cut (10db)

Black/Chrome finished hardware
    Fully shielded electronics
    Quadra Just(tm) Hipshot milled bridge - 3 way adj
    Strap locks on 4 plus models
    Switchcraft(tm) jack.

Be sure to see my perfect feedback in the old feedback forum. I just have not bought or sold much since the new system came out...

3. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Can't believe you're selling this. :)

These are GREAT basses...

4. Quadzilla

Cause I have a Cirrus also and one has to go (need to pay for the Berg NV610 cab I just bought)! :eek: :)

5. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    I completely understand, and respect (and resent) your restraint and sensibility. :)

6. Maybe I missed this, but what is the body wood?

Price firm?

7. :eek: This is the best looking non cirrus peavey I have ever seen!

Bump for a sweet looken bass at a killer price, if I wasnt getting my Fender MIJ 75' RI Jazz for $225 :D, I would be all over this!

8. Great price/bass...

I have one in CAR, but this one is killer lookin'! :hyper:

9. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I had a bass identical to that one--same finish and all. I am seriously regretting trading it off on a Warwick (that I ended up selling after a few months because I really didn't like it).

Someone better buy this quick, or I am gonna end up having to figure out a way how to sneak this by the wife.:meh:

10. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    Hope this hasn't sold, I want it badly :eek:

11. Quadzilla

That's correct, it has not sold yet. two have passed after they talked to their wives about the $ and two more are in line. Morf, you are last in line, but who knows, the guy before you might bail also. I'll keep you all posted.

12. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    Luckily he will, I have the PayPal account ready ;) This is really a STEAL at this price, beautiful looking bass! Whoever will get it is a lucky man.

13. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Holy cow that's beautiful. I'm glad it's not a 5 string. Otherwise I might be explaining to my wife why I bought a new bass right after I just got rid of one. ;)

This one can't last long.

14. She puts my BXP to shame... I want it!!! But I just don't have that much cash on me right now, sorry! I really hope this goes to a deserving and caring home!!! So Beautiful!!!

-ryan-

15. basshead555

basshead555

Feb 20, 2006
    I might be interested in that bass.

16. Quadzilla

**SOLD** to bottomdweller70

17. ....and looking foreward to playing it! Thanks Quadzilla!

18. Quadzilla

No man, thank you! I should have asked more eh (lots of PM's on this one)... Oh well, happy to pass it along to fellow TBer!!!