1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED USA Spector NS2, 35" Scale 4-String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rmichael, Sep 13, 2017.

1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Price:
    $3500
    Strings:
    For Sale: 2014 USA Spector NS2 - 5A Quilted Solid Maple Body Wings, 35" Scale Neck with 5A Birdseye Maple Fingerboard, EMG PJ Pickups, 9v electronics. Comes with Spector Hardshell Case.

I bought this from the original owner who rarely played this bass. The bass is immaculate and even still smells new....ha. This was a custom build with very few 35" USA Spector basses having been built. Bass is in excellent condition with the "only" flaw that I can find on the entire bass being a small ding (approx 1/16") in the clear coat on the back of the bass just below the edge of the control cover. Honestly, you won't ever find it if your not specifically looking for it.

Price includes shipping in the continental USA via standard ground service. At this time the only trades that I'd be interested in would be a 34" USA Spector NS-4 or NS-2 (fretless or fretted) with 1.5" neck or a Spector Euro 4 with Wimbish neck plus cash on your end if your trading a Euro. Cash price is "or best reasonable offer!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Bassmann79

Bassmann79 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2015
    PM'd

3. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    PM's replied!